Listening Time – 23 minutes and 9 seconds
As a professional Web Designer with over 18 years experience in the digital field, Amanda wants to inspire, educate and deliver an experience to clients who wanted more from their marketing.
There is an exercise at the end of this podcast so grab your notepad and pen!
Topics covered in ITI0002:
- Who is Koogar?https://www.koogar.co.uk/our-philosopy/
- Where did the name Koogar come from?https://www.koogar.co.uk/where-did-the-name-koogar-come-from/
- Amanda’s Storyhttps://www.koogar.co.uk/our-philosopy/founder-creative-director/
- Koogar’s Expertisehttps://www.koogar.co.uk/our-philosopy/
- Recommended Reading: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- The action I would like you to take: What is your story? Write down your journey and tell people who you are and how you came to be. Share it on your website, on social media and with your marketing materials. This exercise will help you see your achievements and what you have done to get to where you are today!
- Business Women of the Yearhttps://www.koogar.co.uk/koogar-wins-business-woman-of-the-year/
- Amanda’s Book: To be released in 2017!
- People buy from people and we all use what we call “The 3-5 Second Rule”