Energy. Life force. Drive. Spirit – What are these things?
According to ancient science, Aether is known as the 5th Element or Quintessence.
The meaning of Quintessence (taken from merriam-webster.com);
: the fifth and highest element in ancient and medieval philosophy that permeates all nature and is the substance composing the celestial bodies
: the essence of a thing in its purest and most concentrated form
: the most typical example or representative
“The energy of the mind is the essence of life.” ― Aristotle
Aether, in Greek means, pure, fresh or clear sky.
The 5th Element is also known as:
As we move through our day, we send energy into the world and we receive energy back.
Our minds, bodies, businesses and spirits are composed of energy, which vibrates out and is felt by others.
Are you in the right energy?
More importantly, is your business in the right energy?
I believe that your business is its own entity.
Created by you with parts of your own energy, thoughts, feelings, beliefs and fears, and because you work with/co-create with your clients, your business mixes your energy and your clients energy together, creating itself.
Be conscious of and pay attention to the energy you’re release.
Be that through your writing, video, designing images for social, speaking out loud, how you feel and most importantly through your thoughts!
What kind of vibes are you (and your business) giving off to potential clients?
How can you change the energy if you need to?
5 ways to change up, raise your vibrations and give off an energy that attracts people to you:
- Be Kind and Compassionate – not only to the people around you but to yourself. Being kind can sometimes be seen as being weak, because you have compassion, empathy, understanding and see the world and people in a different way. Being kind is a gift so are not fortunate to have. Use that gift to your advantage because people will remember you by it for the right reasons.
- Get into Nature – see the world as she really is and tap into the calmness she gives off. Taking a walk or even just sitting in your garden can change your energy within seconds. Watching the trees sway in the breeze, hearing the birds, smelling the flowers, feeling the grass in between your toes is grounding and brings you back to centre.
- Journal – about your feelings, thoughts, goals, aspirations, business, money, clients and anything you need to express. The pen is mightier than you know. Being able to express everything unapologetically is liberating. It provokes mindfulness, a new sense and understanding of self, wants and needs. A completely different perspective that helps you think and move through the blocks you may have.
- Find your Tribe – be with people who lift you, challenge you, inspire, motivate, cheer you on and celebrate you. Being with people who get you, that you can speak freely, open up to, cry or be vulnerable with is an amazing experience. They are able to see you in all your glory and want you to succeed, help you, give you ideas and a sense of purpose.
- Reconnect with what you would love – instead of worrying, doubting and second guessing. Instead of thinking about the negative, flip the grey sky and shadows into blue sky’s and sunshine. What would you love to do, to be, to have, to hold, to see, to experience. Write it all down and keep it close so that you are able to tap into it when you are feeling low.
Marketing is emotional
The energy that you bring to anything you do, will be seen, heard and felt more than you know.
Marketing is emotional!
It brings fears, doubts, ideas, creativity, thoughts, suggestions, curiosity, anger and happiness.
It brings every emotion you can imagine!
The question is, what energy are you bringing into your business today and everyday moving forward?