What are Telesales and Webinars? They are, in essence, talks; presentations you can give to a wide audience on an area of your expertise, which you think people will
1) be interested in and
2) will benefit from the information you provide
There is a lot you can do with telesales or webinars:
- You can provide training via them.
- You can promote or sell a product or service to an audience interested in them.
- You can provide information, advice and guidance on subjects that will benefit people.
There are a number of reasons why hosting a telesales or webinar are useful:
- Your audience capacity can be as large as you want as you are not confined to a room.
- Your audience can listen in or watch in their preferred environment.
- You can charge a smaller amount for any training etc you put on as you have no overheads (i.e. a room, refreshments etc), which may tempt more people to listen in or watch.
- You are raising the profile of your business, especially through webinars, as search engines will pick up on your business, name and webinar title, especially if you have a lot of interest in it.
Listen out for and keep your eyes peeled for Koogar’s very own Audio/Webinars in the New Year!
*For more information about telesales or webinars, please feel free to contact us
Need your office telephone answering when you are in meetings, with clients or on holiday?
Answer.co.uk rock. Plain and simple. Visit the website to find out more: http://www.answer.co.uk/