Influence meaning – the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behaviour of someone or something, or the effect itself.
Do you have your Top 20 List ready?
Who are you are targeting in 2016?
More importantly do you know HOW you will be targeting them yet?
After the success of Influence 2015 and the great feedback we have received we are very pleased to advise… Influence is back for 2016!
Koogar’s Influence Marketing Conference is back!
And this time we have different speakers on different subjects ranging from;
- Pricing – how to price yourself
- Copy writing – creating persuasive copy
- Video – build better relationships through video
- Websites – create the user journey
- Linkedin – connecting with the right people
- Conversions – how to make MORE of them
Influence is about helping marketing managers and business owners make their marketing SO EFFECTIVE they are target the EXACT client or customer they want.
Watch our montage of Influence 2015
Benefit from a 33% saving by taking up our Early Bird Offer
Book your ticket today with the Early Bird Offer of £99+VAT (saving 33%) for a full day with 6 speakers and…
- Lunch and Refreshments throughout the day – network opportunities with other delegates
- Access to the business exhibition stands – ask the experts
- Workbook – with exercises from each speaker, keeping your notes in one place
- Goodie Bag – with valuable vouchers and giveaways to support you during 2016 and beyond
- Business Related Raffle Prizes – all money received will be donated to charity
- FREE All day Parking
- FREE Wi-Fi
Here is what some of the delegates said last year;
“Informative, inspiring and reassuring”
“Thoroughly enjoyed it – perfect length and structure to the day”
“Today has been very motivational to me, all speakers have inspired me to succeed. Thank you for a fantastic and worthwhile day”
“An excellent conference!”