Koogar and the team would like to wish all of our clients, colleagues and friends a fantastic 2010.
We have already created our goals for 2010 and for the first 4 months of the year and are looking forward to achieving them all.
In 2009 Koogar achieved:
- full time commitment on the business (due to redundancy)
- defined Koogar’s offering
- joined a very successful BNI chapter and became Education Co-ordinator
- creating a Wirral based networking club called “MyWirralHub”
- held a “Wirral Tweet Up”
In 2010 Koogar would like to:
- work with our current clients and achieve the results they want for their business to grow
- work with new clients and attract the clients they want
- help people understand their computers, software and what the Internet can do for them
- take on staff members
- hold more effective, useful and interesting events
- meet more contacts within the Northwest area
- and much more…
What we would like to know is a few things:
- what did you achieve in 2009 and did it change you or the company?
- what would you do differently in 2010?
- what would you like to achieve in 2010?
We look forward to hearing your goals and dreams. If we can help you in any way, we will! Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org…