We have put together a digital download to answer a question I’m asked quite a lot…
…which is “how do I get a new client to choose me and my company over my competition?“
And the answer to this is easy… It is based on Influence!
We have just entered the 2nd quarter of the year… is it planned?
Do you know your numbers?
Were you on track for the end of the first quarter of 2017?
So… we are proud to announce that our VERY new Digital Course is available for Download for ONLY £7 (LIMITD PERIOD)
How much influence do you have in your industry and on clients?
You may have heard me talk about Integrate to Influence before? No… let me explain.
Integrate to Influence for Koogar means to combine marketing elements and activities to have a positive effect on clients (new and current)!
Meaning of the word Integrate; to combine two or more things in order to become more effective
Meaning of the word Influence; the capacity to have an effect on the character, development, or behaviour of someone or something, or the effect itself
6 Experts share their knowledge on video covering the following subjects: Niching, Customer Service, Telemarketing, Data Collection, Social Media and Communication – Clarity of your message! Visit www.koogar.co.uk/downloads/6-ways-to-influence-clients-digital-course/ to find out more and buy your copy TODAY for just £7!
You’ll get a 30 page workbook, 6 videos and an Excel Spreadsheet for £7!
Normal price £45!
Click the play button to listen to this Episode! (22:45)
Listening Time – 22 minutes and 45 seconds
Do you struggle to pick up the telephone to call clients, follow up with potential clients to get new business? Most of us do, so you are not alone.
In this episode, I interview Liz Couchman from Alex Merlin who is an expert in Telephone Coaching and Telesales. Liz talks about the main reason why people don’t pick up the telephone, when is the best time to leave a voice message is and the secret skill to being more confident and the best way to plan plus more!
Grab your notepad and pen to take notes from Liz and enjoy!
Click to Read Show Notes
Topics covered in ITI0003:
- Who is Liz and how did Alex Merlin come to be?
- Why people shun picking up the telephone?
- Are you connecting to collect numbers or connecting to build relationships?
- The main reason why people don’t pick up the telephone - Fear of rejection and giving up (when you hit the voicemail)
- When is the best time to leave a voice message?
- The secret skill to being more confident - the more you do it the better you become and thinking what is the worst case scenario?
- Best way to plan - have a minimum walk away point what is the outcome you want from the call so you gain something from the call
- Scripts - should you use them or not?
- Begining - the reason for the call
- Middle - leave blank and go with the flow as if you are having a normal conversation
- End - walk away point
- Open questions are always best - who, what, why, and when
- Tips for picking up the phone
- What is you message - make sure you investigate yourself, why people work with you, email template, branded information and being prepared
- Why would anyone want to meet you? - qualifications, awards you have won, tenders you’ve been placed on, work with competitors, specialist, your location
- When is the best time to schedule a follow-up call? 10am - 12pm and 2pm - 4pm
- You need 5 "No's" before you get a "Yes!"
- Best time to call/follow up is 48 hours after you have emailed someone and then tell them the next steps, so you know when you need to call them
- Are you listening correctly?
- Make sure you have a pen in the hand and write down the person’s name so you can use it further along in the call
- Call back when you say you will because a lot of companies don’t!
- The best light bulb moment - you should enjoy what you do and others will find your enthusiasm contagious
- The best way forward with telesales
Call Liz on 01691 437 237, email email@example.com or follow on Twitter @alexmerlinltd.