Seeking Marketing Guidance and Advice?
Marketing Focus Sessions help you learn how to ‘Fire Up’ YOUR marketing and keep it going!
Who is it for?
For switched on business owners and marketing managers who:
- need some guidance or someone to bounce ideas off
- need direction and motivation to move your business to the next level
- want help to get to where you need to be
- require accountability so you actually start implementing the RIGHT marketing for your business
How Does it Work?
Dedicated time in or out of the office, no interruptions, pure focus time! “Pick Amanda’s Brains” *Focus Sessions are 1:1, just YOU and Amanda. Valuable time to focus on your marketing strategy and plans. An in depth look at what you need to do, to get you and your business motivated and fired up!
“I can’t speak highly enough of the time, efforts, ideas, encouragement, support and knowledge I received from Koogar. I feel a whole new energy for my business and a complete drive to push things forward. After one session with Amanda, I knew I wanted her with me on my journey. Amanda creates achievable bench marks and sets realistic goals!”
Joanna Nelson – Papa’s Tailoring (Nantwich)
Your Focus Session with Amanda gives you the chance to look at:
- your company marketing,
- the challenges you are facing,
- your goals and KPI’s,
- your marketing aspirations, looking at both your digital or traditional strategies.
- make sure you’re not missing opportunities
- keep you on track and have an accountability partner
- enhance your ideas
- give you the know-how or confidence to implement them
- enable you to take action
“Amanda challenged me to think about my own marketing. I found it very beneficial to discuss plans with Amanda. As a result I’ve made changes to the weekly structure and am going ahead with ‘the marketing challenge’. I would certainly recommend Amanda. She’s knowledgeable, full of common-sense and her experience is worth its weight in gold.”
Gillian Hunt – Escata (Wirral)
Valued at £72, this time is for businesses who want MORE from their marketing; digital and traditional with no strings attached.
The consultation will help us to find out about your business, your aims and people you want to target. We will then use this information to help you move forward with your current marketing strategy.