What is Email Marketing?
As a form of direct marketing, email marketing uses electronic mail (email) to advertise a new product or service that a company is promoting or to communicate to their customers and potential customers a special offer or competition.
Email marketing works very well as a way of attracting people’s attention and if done properly can have an outstandingly positive effect on your company.
You can design your campaigns to match your company brand and include your logo or other images. You can also match your campaigns to special holidays such as Valentine’s Day or even, as one company did, create a World Cup themed campaign.
What you would get:
- Setup of Email Marketing
- 1 email template designed to match your company branding
- You are able to add images, text, headings, send to a friend, web version and unsubscribe
- Send emails 24/7
- Schedule email campaigns
- Keep your contacts/clients up-to-date
- Training for 2 members of staff – no experience necessary
- Reporting tools available
- Location worldwide
- Click through’s, opens, unsubscribed, forwarded
Before you can even begin to contemplate contacting a designer to create your email template or templates you need to have a special offer, new product or service that you are ready to promote. You then need, of course, a contact list and more importantly know who you are specifically targeting on that list and why.
After having the initial idea and knowing your market and therefore who to contact from your extensive list of contacts you can then think about a designer and creating your campaign.
What are the benefits?
There are many benefits to email marketing, but the most advantageous are:
- Immediate delivery
- Economical and cost-effective way of advertising your company
- You are able to see exactly who is opening your emails, what they are doing with it, if they visit your web site as a result and which emails have bounced back. With this kind of information you can tailor your future campaigns perfectly.
Valued at £72, this time is for businesses who want MORE from their marketing; digital and traditional with no strings attached.
The consultation will help us to find out about your business, your aims and people you want to target. We will then use this information to help you move forward with your current marketing strategy.