Koogar’s philosophy is to de-mystify the Internet by working closely with our clients and building a trusting relationship. We feel that being a friendly face with no jargon is the best way to get great results and designs that really work.
Whether you’re just dipping your toes into the business pond or are already well established, there’s no denying that we’re living in a time where companies without an Internet presence are finding it increasingly difficult to survive.
The general public wants to find information at a click of the mouse – don’t lose custom by letting them find your competitor instead of you!
It’s a proven fact that companies now spend more on advertising on the Internet than in traditional print media. TV spending is also falling as advertisers look to the new online media for their customers. Whatever the business, the Internet is the marketplace to compete in.
For the uninitiated the Internet can be a daunting prospect. Koogar are totally committed to providing a complete online design and marketing solution at a price and with a level of service that will be hard to better anywhere. As well as providing the visible side of an Internet presence, we can also handle domain name registration and website hosting, making exposure to the new medium as painless as possible.
And our design services don’t stop at the Internet – we can complement a web presence with logo design, stationery, power point presentations, flyers, brochures, business cards, promotional CD Roms and much more.
We’ve been around long enough to know that great design and functionality should come as standard. We charge honest prices for excellent work because we know that’s what really matters to our clients.
“Amanda has a refreshing approach to working with her clients. She’s stimulating and thought provoking. We’re delighted with our new company logo and she absolutely nailed the essence of what we do in our new strap line.”
Mark Jeffries – Bartram Hollins Ltd
The Benefits of Working with Koogar
- Koogar has face-to-face meetings – We come out to you to see where you work and to understand your company a little more, saving you the trip
- Koogar understand what you want - By using business coaching techniques we find out what you want from your marketing
- Koogar proposals and quotes - We will send you a full account of our meeting and everything discussed within it as well as ideas and suggestions of what we would do for you as a client
- Koogar Questionnaires - These give us a better understanding about your company and what you want
- Koogar Payment Structure - This will help with your cash flow, but it also allows you to see at each stage where we are up to within your project via your proposal, ensuring we get it right first time for you
- Going with Koogar - Koogar have been within the Digital Marketing industry for 11 years. We are professional and passionate about our work and achieve the results you ask us for